At Entyr we transform end-of-life tyres from an environmental problem to an environmental solution.

It is estimated that, globally, between 1 and 1.8 billion end-of-life tyres are disposed of each year and comprise  2 to 3% of all waste materials collected worldwide.

Over the past five years Australia has generated on an average annual basis, over 450,000 tonnes of end-of-life tyres. equivalent to 56 million equivalent passenger units.

Under standard tyre recycling less than 20% of the tyre is recycled into environmentally sustainable product.  The remaining 80% of the tyre goes to landfill or overseas to be burned as fuel.

Entyr’s patented thermal desorption processing recycles almost 100% of end-of-life tyres producing commercially valuable products.  We believe that tyre disposal in landfill or by exporting tyres is environmentally and socially unacceptable.

We are committed to use, reuse and recycling waste so that we no longer rely on Earth’s resources.